Guided Peer Response & Reflection

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hello and welcome to my blog!

     My name is Marykate and I'm a first-year grad student at Kean University. I was fortunate to be a part of Kean University's Invitational Summer Insitute, where I met a variety of wonderful writers and people, who I have learned from and been inspired by. As I continue on my journey to find myself as a writer, I look forward to the new people, both classmates and professors, who will inspire me along the way. 

     I am currently taking Writing Theory & Practice to learn about the history of writing and the ideas behind it. On this blog, you will find my thoughts about the readings and I invite you all to join in the discussion about rhetoric and composition, why we write, and how to help others find themselves as writers!


No comments:

Post a Comment